Working with our clients, we identify specific immediate and long-term goals. We develop, consult and strategize with our clients to obtain and implement these objectives.
Global Business Development
Carol has worked in various segments of the Media Industry. She was VP of Global Sales and Marketing for PromaxBDA, the world’s leading/trade organization for television promotion, marketing and broadcast design executives. During this time, she handled sponsorship sales for the PromaxBDA conferences located across Asia, Europe, South America, the Middle East and the U.S. She was instrumental in launching MI6, the Video Game Marketing Association, as well as the first ever global 3D Film Festival in Singapore. Carol has also worked with companies in Commercial Photography, Illustration and Production for TV Commercials and Films.
- Hurrah Marketing and Productions- Development, Sales, Producing, Strategy and Consulting
- PromaxBDA- VP Global Business Development
- CA Eisenrauch and Associates, Principal- Commercial Representation Firm
- Daddy Doctor- USC Short Film -Producer, Marty Ollstein- writer/director
- Rosie Reed Music Video- Producer
- Platinum Triangle- Feature film Associate Producer -Anthony Christopher- director/producer
- Fatal Pulse- Feature film Associate Producer -Anthony Christopher- director/producer
- Audjeff productions, Bert Schneider-Bert’s assistant
- Tom Kelley Studios- Studio Representative/ Executive Producer -commercial photography
- Starbright Productions- Barbara Linkevitch- writer/director and Carol Eisenrauch- producer: Night Limits Film Project
- Eisenrauch and Fink- Principal- Commercial Representation Firm